We can't blame you for watching your favorite streamers rock it in the Rift or decimate an opponent in Runeterra over on YouTube, but what if we told you that you could binge AND earn cool rewards. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, worry not players! It's time to talk about how to link your Riot Account with your YouTube account!
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Go to your Account (probably your face and/or spicy meme in the upper right-hand corner) and select Settings.
- Under Connected Accounts, find Riot Games (that's us!)
- Click CONNECT for the type of account you’d like to connect.
- If you don't already have an account, don't worry. Head on over here to make one!
- Sign in to your Riot Account.
And that's it! Pretty easy, right? You can also head over here to check out YouTube's linking steps firsthand. Be sure to keep your eyes on social media for any upcoming collaborations and special rewards you can earn.