This Knowledge Base article is for players from the Netherlands. If you have a German bank account and want to use Direct Debit Payments, please click here.
The Direct Debit payment method will allow you to process a transaction between the Store Client and your Bank Account to purchase Riot Points.
Please note: you will only be able to select the Direct Debit payment option if you are connecting from an available region and have a valid bank account within that region.
The following checklist will guide you through the steps of a Direct Debit transaction:
- Step One: Select “Direct Debit” as your Purchase Method from the list on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Step Two: Select the amount of Riot Points you wish to purchase.
- Step Three: Carefully enter all of the requested billing information. Please note that if any of this information does not match your banking information exactly the transaction will likely be declined.
- Step Four: Please confirm that all your billing information is correct before hitting the "Order Complete" button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. It is important that you carefully review your information to prevent errors.
- Step Five: Your transaction is now processing. Thank you for purchasing Riot Points! Please allow 3 - 7 days for your payment to complete processing. As soon as we have confirmed your purchase, you will receive an e-mail informing you that the Riot Points have been added to your account. We thank you for your patience while your payment is processing.
Are you experiencing issues trying to get your transaction to process?
If you experience any issues with your transaction please consider the following:
- If you have already submitted a Direct Debit transaction within the past 7 days and it has not completed processing, you will not be able to initiate a second transaction. At this time, only one Direct Debit transaction is allowed at a time. As soon as your current Direct Debit payment has been processed, you will be able to select Direct Debit as a payment option again.
- Did you verify that all of your billing information was correct? Missing information can prevent your payment from processing.
- Perhaps your account had insufficient funds during the transaction attempt? If you had insufficient funds available in your Direct Debit account, the Direct Debit payment method will not become available for use again until the initial failed transaction has been resolved.
If you are still experiencing issues and have followed the above checklist, please contact us by submitting a ticket with the subject line: "Direct Debit Error." We will contact you as soon as possible to assist you in resolving your issue.