Guide to Skin Price Tiers
In an effort to better define the value of your skin purchases, we have split all of our skins into different price tiers. This will help you get a better idea of what you're getting for your RP and be able to make more informed purchase decisions.
- Features: texture changes, new splash image.
- Sometimes includes: small model changes.
- No new skins will be created for these tiers, but existing skins in the store are eligible to be put on sale.
- Examples: Loch Ness Cho'Gath, Phantom Karthus.
- Features: model changes, new texture, new splash image.
- Sometimes includes: new animations.
- Examples: Little Knight Amumu, Explorer Ezreal.
- Features: new model, new texture, new splash image.
- Sometimes includes: new animations, visual effects, and sounds where appropriate for the skin's theme.
- Examples: Haunted Maokai, Jade Dragon Wukong.
1350 RP - Epic skins
- Features: new model, new texture, new splash image, new animations, new visual effects, new sounds.
- Sometimes includes: processed voice overs.
- Examples: Blackthorn Morgana, Arcade Sona.
1820 RP - Legendary skins
- A legendary skin completely changes the look and feel of a champion.
- Features: new model, new texture, new splash image, new animations, new visuals, new voice over and sounds.
- Examples: Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Brolaf.
3250 RP - Ultimate skins
- An ultimate skin is a complete reimagining of a champion that includes an evolved model and additional features and bonuses (e.g., summoner icons).
- Features: new model that evolves into different forms, new textures, new splash image, new animations, new visual, new voice over and sounds, additional/bonus content.