In an effort to better define the value of your skin purchases, we have split all of our skins into different price tiers. This will help you get a better idea of what you're getting for your RP and be able to make more informed purchase decisions.
- Features: texture changes, new splash image.
- Sometimes includes: small model changes.
- No new skins will be created for these tiers, but existing skins in the store are eligible to be put on sale.
- Examples: Loch Ness Cho'Gath, Phantom Karthus.
- Features: model changes, new texture, new splash image.
- Sometimes includes: new animations.
- Examples: Little Knight Amumu, Explorer Ezreal.
- Features: new model, new texture, new splash image.
- Sometimes includes: new animations, visual effects, and sounds where appropriate for the skin's theme.
- Examples: Haunted Maokai, Jade Dragon Wukong.
1350 RP - Epic skins
- Features: new model, new texture, new splash image, new animations, new visual effects, new sounds.
- Sometimes includes: processed voice overs.
- Examples: Blackthorn Morgana, Arcade Sona.
1820 RP - Legendary skins
- A legendary skin completely changes the look and feel of a champion.
- Features: new model, new texture, new splash image, new animations, new visuals, new voice over and sounds.
- Examples: Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Brolaf.
3250 RP - Ultimate skins
- An ultimate skin is a complete reimagining of a champion that includes an evolved model and additional features and bonuses (e.g., summoner icons).
- Features: new model that evolves into different forms, new textures, new splash image, new animations, new visual, new voice over and sounds, additional/bonus content.