If you're having issues remembering your username, you can recover them by following the steps below. You should note that there is a difference between your Summoner name and your username. Your username is what you use to log into the game, while your Summoner name is what you see in-game. If you are also having issues with your password, please review our password recovery guide.
Follow these steps to recover your username through leagueoflegends.com:
1. Click on "Login" at the top right corner of the page.
2. Click on "Forgot Username?"
3. Select the region your account is in.
4. Enter the email address associated to your account. Click the Submit button.
5. Check your email account for further information about your username.
If for some reason you do not receive the username recovery email, please check your spam filters, wait 15 minutes, and then try again. You may also want to double-check the server on which you normally play, and make sure you're requesting a password reset for the correct server.
If you're still having problems recovering your account, you may want to review our account recovery guide.