We are happy to announce the option for account merges for qualifying accounts. There is a specific list of requirements, and no special exceptions can be made. Additionally, this is a manual and very lengthy process that may take several weeks to complete.
Accounts must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for this service:
- Account created before June 1st, 2010.
- Account has been logged in from an EU IP address for a majority of your games before this date.
- Ownership of both the NA and EU accounts must be verified.
- EU account has been originally created on one of the EU servers.
Things to note:
- This is a very slow and time-intensive process that is offered as a very special service for EU players.
- All requests will be answered, but it may take several weeks to process and complete.
- Only certain data from the NA account will be merged into the targeted EU account.
- You will keep: Summoner level, purchased content, current IP and RP totals, and competitive season rewards.
- Compensation will be provided for any champions and skins purchased on both your NA and EU accounts. There will not be compensation provided for overlapping runes.
- You will lose: current League stats, MMR, games played, saved rune and mastery pages, accrued Honor, previous and unused referrals, forum badges, and current Justice Review rating.
- Refund tokens cannot be used for content purchased prior to the merge.
- A free transfer token will be granted to qualifying accounts if they simply want to move the account over and do not want to go through the merging process or are unable to verify account ownership.
- If future investigation reveals you are not the original owner of the account, the merged account will be permanently suspended.
- Once the merge is complete, your NA account CANNOT be recovered.
If you interested in merging your account, meet the criteria, and understand this process, please send a ticket with the subject "Account Merge Request" HERE.